As the situation with the global outbreak of COVID-19 is ever-changing, the safety and health of all those who step foot into our facility is of utmost importance.
We will continue to see patients. Our facility is open.
During this time we have implemented extra precautions including:
- Stricter cleaning and sanitization of all exam rooms, tools, and instruments.
- Increased and strict hand washing procedures.
We will also be taking the necessary steps to add “social distancing” into our procedures as best as possible. For those coming in for an appointment:
- We will keep distance from you as much as possible.
- We encourage you not to bring family members with you to your appointment (We will be more than happy to call family members during your visit and have them on speakerphone).
- If you need someone to drive you to your appointment they should wait in the car.
- Please call ahead at (630) 654-2515 if you have any fever or cough.
Our number one goal is the health and safety of all right now, which requires us to minimize human contact.
Please call us at (630) 654-2515 if you have any questions. We will continue to post updates here on our blog.